At Humans Too we believe that the effort to shape a brighter and more inclusive society is a responsibility we all share. We are here to unite people in the fight against homelessness.
Humans Too was founded in October 2014. In our short history we have had the pleasure to work with over 500 volunteers – a number that continues to grow; we have assembled a committed and capable management team and board of directors; we continue to partner with different company sponsors; we collaborate with a growing number of charities and other worthy causes.
What started as a few sandwiches and flasks of soup assembled at home in a kitchen has steadily grown into an organisation who supplies much needed help to the homeless 5 nights a week.
What we do
- Provide a nightly outreach service to the homeless on the streets
- Manage and run the Bru hostel café
- Advocate for a change in government policy
- Change perspective on homelessness
- Raise awareness about homelessness